Quotes to live by
Every now and then we have a period of self reflection. Your friends/Family are doing great things with their lives, people you once knew have got married, had kids and moved to the other side of the world! You may think, what is going on with my life? What am I doing? Where am I going? You need a motivational push! Living with depression I often have these moments and find it hard to motivate myself. Not long ago I created my own Self motivation pin wall full of quotes that inspire to work my ass off and get to where I want to be. Here are just 12 quotes I have picked out for this post, that I hope will give you my readers, some motivation or inspiration.
1) If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you.
2) Winners never quit, Quitters never win.
3) Slow progress is better than no progress.
4) The life in front of you is far more important, than the life behind you.
5) Own who you are.
6) Don't let other people decide who you are.
7) Amazing things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.
8) I am worthy, I am loved, I am enough.
9) It doesn't matter what others are doing. It matters what you are doing.
10) Life is tough but so are you.
11) Do what they think you can't do.
12) You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
The list of motivational/inspirational quotes could go on endlessly, but these are just few that inspire change for me. Finding some of these quotes has helped me to discover myself more and learn to evolve myself into a better version of the person I use to be. Just remember- There is only one you, one life, make the most of it. As I always remind myself Without mistakes I will not learn.