My Christmas list
I have officially finished for Christmas break! It is my first day of Christmas break, even though I have 3 assignments to do over the festive season I have made myself a bucket list of ideas I want to do! Why? Its important to have some time to yourself and relax.
Here is what I have so far....
1) Watch a bunch of festive films. (Hallmark Christmas are my favourites).
2) Make hot chocolate.
3) Make cookies/shortbread Dairy free version.
4) Take lots of photos - Its my nephews first Christmas i want to make it super special.
5) Get the house sorted for family visits.
6) See my family
7) Christmas eve tradition- every Xmas eve (despite having to work) I have a tradition... i set the table ready for Christmas day with the family and I watch Muppet's Christmas Carol <3 I have done this ever year since I was 7.
8) Go ice- skating ✓
9) See the Christmas markets ✓
10) Try Mulled wine ✓
11) Listen to some festive tunes and write Christmas cards.
12) Write a blog of things I have achieved this year and targets for next year.
13) Write some Christmas blogs !
14) Finish wrapping presents
15) Have a PJ day
16) Take a family photo
17) Read a non academic book!
18) Have a self pamper day
19) Eat food that makes me feel good
20)Sadly, try to get some assignments done!
What will you guys do over the holidays? I have some festive blogs coming up keep checking back to see them!