Get to know me!
Happy Friday! So as this is a new site for me I thought today I would share with you all a bit about me for you to get to know me better. As you are reading my posts I feel that its important you get to know me so I do not remain a mystery!
Firstly I am welsh and I have lived in Wales all my life and intend on staying! No I don't speak welsh, I know a little welsh but I am not fluent, it is a hard language to learn! I like to go walking or hiking in my free time.
1) My favourite comfort food is Chicken casserole (espically my mums, its soo good!) Nothing beats coming home in Autumn/Winter to opening the front door and the house smelling of casserole, Yummy!
2) I am an English and Creative Writing graduate. I graduated in 2016 and was one of the last to graduate on my campus before it was closed down :( .
3) I have Dyslexia. It is hard and at first I was embarrassed to admit it but not I am not.
4) I started blog writing back in 2011. I had a passion for writing and I wanted to share it, I have been blog writing ever since.
5) One thing from my bucket list is to go to New York city.
6) One of my life goals is to get some of my work published, maybe some of my poetry or a short story.
7) My favourite poem is Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven.
8) My favourite novel is Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.
9) One of my strongest beliefs is in learning is there are no stupid questions and that you without mistakes you will not learn.
10) I was the first in my family to graduate from university and now make it onto a Masters.
11) I hope to one day have a career as a Web Content Writer or generally Writing for Web to help a company or charity grow.
12) One of my strongest hopes is that I can one day write something that can and will make a difference in the world or in life.
13) My favourite subjects in school was English, Drama and cooking. My most hated ones were Maths and PE.
14) Charities I support- I like to try and support as many charities as I can. Charities I strongly support and have fund raised for in the past include Ty Hafan and Alzheimers Research UK.
15) My last fact about myself, funny but true... I am lactose intolerant but my favourite dessert is cheesecake.
Keep any eye out for more weekly posts. Plenty of tips, ideas and thoughts on life. Enjoy the weekend!