Christmas films to cosy up to this season
Well, well well! Where has the gone? 2 weeks until Christmas! I may still be in the middle of my studies but I thought i would take some time out to share with you all some great festive films to watch to A) Get you in the Christmas mood and B) Cosy up to from the cold weather to relax!
Christmas can be a stressful time for everyone, it is important to remember to #selfcare! This list below I am sharing with you today are just some of my favourites and those voted (from google) as top Christmas films.
1. A Christmas Carol - I love this movie! Every Christmas eve I watch it as a tradition.
2. Its a Wonderful Life
3. Home Alone! Who doesn't love some humour at Christmas? Check out crafty Kevin as he battles those mischievous burglars.
4. Hallmark's A Cinderella Christmas- I love this movie! I found it last year, such a great film.
5. Die Hard- There is tons of debate whether if this is a Christmas film or not, for me it is.
6. Love Actually.
7. The Holiday
9. Mrs Miracle
10. Annie Clause
11. Hallmark Movie The Bridge- Based on Karen Kingsbury's book!
12. The Polar Express
13. Crown for Christmas
14. Miracle on 34th Street
15. Window Wonderland
16. The Grinch
17 . The Santa Clause
19. Jack Frost
20. Jingle all the way